Easy - Ratioless
Bonus System:
Available
Banned Countries:
None
IRC:
None

Description:
Generation Free is a French private tracker born no later than 2017. It is a general tracker with movies, tv shows, books, software, ...
Advantages:
GF is a ratio-less tracker, without any ads or calls to donations. Speeds are good, more content (P2P and Scene) is added everyday. It is quite easy to upload content thanks to a nice staff and automatic presentations generation. Community is nice! With the new Unit3d design, UX is much better. When using the search bar, you can go directly to the movie/show with different qualities listed.
Cons:
If you are not active at all, there is a chance you can get banned for inactivity after 45 days. I list it as a con because some users may think of it as such, but I think it is only fair. No ratio, no ad, no donation, only requirement is to be a bit active (that means downloading, forums, shout, in-house games).
Is there unique content?
Not much, but there is also a high chance you find everything you need on GF.
What are the alternatives?
In terms of breadth and quality and others, I can only think of Sharewood (which is semi-public)
Stats
48833 torrents
Users
4191 Users
Getting in
Inscriptions are sometimes open, invites are not hard to buy with bonus points.
Rules
Hit & Run: files need to be seeded for a period of 2 days over a 7 days time frame. 1 time gives you a warning. 7 times revokes your DL rights. 10 times gets you banned for 1 month.
Multi tracker is of course not possible: using the same torrent with multiple trackers inside.
Leeching: (aka cross-seeding) I don't think it's a good idea, but on GF it is not possible to get a file from somewhere else and seeding it directly for GF without downloading it. However it is possible when torrent is more than 3 days old. Staff will not look for people cross-seeding, only uploaders will verify it manualy

Screenshots

Home

Rules

Torrents

Upload

Bonus points & store

Ratings

Pre-Times 6/10
Speed 7/10
Content 7/10
Community 8/10
Overall Score 7/10

Overall conclusion
It is highly possible you can live without GF, but if you're french speaking, it is a very nice tracker to be in, definitely recommended.