Tracker URL :: https://torrenteros.org/
Tracker Genre :: General
Tracker Type :: Ratio Bases
Tracker Signup :: Invite Only
Bonus System :: Present
Seed Difficulty:: Easy
Banned Countries:: None

Tracker Description ⠏

• Torrenteros is a relatively new Spanish Ratio Based Private Tracker based on UNIT3D with only around 1k torrents.

• There used to be another tracker named Torrenteros which died, I don't know if it's the same tracker which came back or just someone else trying to use a relatively familiar name.

• They have torrents from various general categories like Movies, TV, Games, etc.Their Internal group is called TTR which just retags stuff and adds Spanish audio to the releases.Most of the torrents are either in Spanish or Spanish dubbed.

• This is a ratio-based tracker and you will have to maintain a minimum ratio of 0.4 to keep the download access. When you receive 3 warnings, you will not be able to download and upload any resources except the warning torrent itself. At this point, you can only wait for the warning to disappear before continuing to download or upload. Every downloaded torrents must be seeded for a minimum period of 7 days regardless of the ratio to avoid HnR.

• There is a bonus system present which gives you BP for seeding downloaded and uploaded torrents, which can later be used to buy Upload credit, invite, request, etc and can also be gifted to other users.

• There is a request system available but nothing gets filled.The forums are totally quiet as well.

• There is no inactivity rule as far as I know.They also do open registrations time to time if you're looking to get in.

⠹ Login Page ⠏

⠹ Homepage ⠏

⠹ Browse ⠏

⠹ Torrent Profile ⠏

⠹ Requests ⠏

⠹ Upload Page ⠏

⠹ Rules ⠏

⠹ Bonus System ⠏

⠹ Top 10 ⠏

RSS

⠹ Forums ⠏

⠹ My Rating ⠏