Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Empornium, Orpheus, Bibliotik, RED, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Best Seedbox To Use?

  1. #21
    User abyss1200's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    42
    Time Online
    2 d 4 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Liked
    3 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    try https://www.feralhosting.com/pricing

    great seedbox and great price

  2. #22
    New user Millereco's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Time Online
    1 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKN0W View Post
    no more idea???

    I'm looking for this feature:
    150gb-300gb storage
    best speed
    lower than 10$
    Netherlend


    can anyone help me???
    Try some of the seedhost's small, shared boxes: https://www.seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php
    They have pretty much best available speeds in given price range.

  3. #23
    Power User OishIaeLrX4's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    789
    Reputation Power
    33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    182
    Time Online
    40 d 7 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    Liked
    105 times
    Feedbacks
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millereco View Post
    Try some of the seedhost's small, shared boxes: https://www.seedhost.eu/seedboxes.php
    They have pretty much best available speeds in given price range.
    You are right millereco.
    but he will need to pay extra money for more TB uplaod.

    from 10$ ----->50$.
    Last edited by OishIaeLrX4; 04-26-2016 at 10:26 AM.

  4. #24
    You Keep What You Kill
    BaRrAcUdA's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    7111
    Reputation Power
    86
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    100
    Time Online
    1 d 11 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    0

  5. #25
    New user ninjaninja's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    Time Online
    1 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKN0W View Post
    no more idea???

    I'm looking for this feature:
    150gb-300gb storage
    best speed
    lower than 10$
    Netherlend


    can anyone help me???
    Try seedbox.eu. They have a 300 GB w/2 TB upload for roughly $8 USD per month. If you prepay for several months it's even cheaper. Their cheapest plan, 150 GB of space with 1 TB upload is roughly $5/month.

  6. #26
    User caprii's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    1 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaninja View Post
    Try seedbox.eu. They have a 300 GB w/2 TB upload for roughly $8 USD per month. If you prepay for several months it's even cheaper. Their cheapest plan, 150 GB of space with 1 TB upload is roughly $5/month.
    you mean www.seedhost.eu And yes, they perform pretty well. Had an account for some days to try 'em out.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    OptimusPrime's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    11410
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    307
    Time Online
    14 d 7 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    Liked
    560 times
    Feedbacks
    45 (100%)
    Any seedbox providers which provide free demo seedbox?
    I tried seedhost.eu but they are currently running out of stock. I'll keep trying on that, any other providers?

  8. #28
    User caprii's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    1 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
    I tried seedhost.eu but they are currently running out of stock. I'll keep trying on that, any other providers?
    You can order the SB8, they're available. And they offer a 7 day refund policy, so technically it's a demo.

    Have you already tried bytesized?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •