Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 11 Post By masonos
  • 1 Post By SetsunaFSeiei
  • 3 Post By masonos
  • 4 Post By starrdust

Thread: IPTorrents | IPT | General | 2018 Review

Extreme User
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    383 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 24 m
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Quoted
    804 Post(s)
    Liked
    5525 times
    Feedbacks
    341 (100%)

IPTorrents | IPT | General | 2018 Review

Name:
    IPTorrents (IPT)
    URL:
    https://www.iptorrents.com/
    Genre:
    General
    Ratio Requirements:
    Ratio Based
    Singup:
    Invite Only
    Maintaining Ratio:
    Easy
    Bonus System:
    Available
    Banned Countries:
    -
    IRC:
    irc.iptorrents.com +6697 #iptorrents, #HELP, #ipt.announce

DESCRIPTION:

IPTorrents is THE best General Tracker out there, PERIOD. Whether this is pre-times, content, speed, retention periods or even the community, there is no competition among the other general trackers out there.
    On IPTorrents users can find anything TV Shows/Movies/Music/XXX/Games/0Day
    The massive userbase along with many seedboxes guarantees very fast speeds. But don't let this scare you. Ratio building is easy, not only because of the big swarm, but also because they have many FreeLeech torrents which along with the Bonus Points can help achieve a decent ratio.
    Ratio rules are as follows: Every user has an obligation to keep his ratio any time above .96. Once your ratio is below .96 you will receive a warning from the system. Once your ratio is greater than .95 the warning will be automatically removed by the system. If your ratio falls below 0.2 your account will be frozen from downloading and only seeding or donation will remove this lock.
    Invites are handed periodically to Power Users and up. 1-3 invites are given.

As a personal suggestion, IPTorrents is a MUST HAVE tracker for everyone

HOME PAGE:

BROWSE OPTIONS:

BROWSE PAGE:

RULES:

USERCLASSES:

BONUS SYSTEM:

TV GUIDE:

FORUM:

DONATION:

RATINGS:

Speed:
    9/10
    Pretimes:
    7/10
    Content:
    9/10
    Community:
    9/10
    Overall:
    9/10

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    1 d 13 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    50 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    6 times
    Feedbacks

Thumbs up

Agree IPT covers almost all my media needs
    masonos likes this.

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    14 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    I will agree that they have everything and anything, I'm always amazed that my searches for some pretty odd stuff come up with results. But I don't know who came up with it's easy to keep a ratio there. I have been with them 6 yrs and I fight to keep it above a 5 (at 5.75 now) and that's because I rarely download from them or I'ld be fighting to keep a 1 ratio. I go to my other sites who freeleech at lower GB's and then take it back to IPT and seed to try to get higher ratio, and still get nowhere's. They allow to many torrents per movie and everything gets spread to thin. Not unusual to see 30 or more torrents to movie with 100's/1000's of seeders on the one popular torrent and barely any leechers, so your a needle in the seeding hay stack.
    They are very tight when it comes to freeleech, compared to say Fun File, whole month of Jan. full site freeleech for the holidays; or horror charnel where every body kicks in bonus points and about once a month or two they have a 2 week full site freeleech. There are no bonus' like these at IPT. Also there staff is Very uptight, I used the word "poop" in a torrent reply once, and got reprimanded to watch my language and the poop word was blocked out.
    Great site, great speeds, great selection; just hard to rack up a really great ratio and Very uptight touchy staff.

Extreme User
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    383 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 24 m
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Quoted
    804 Post(s)
    Liked
    5525 times
    Feedbacks
    341 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crag View Post
    I will agree that they have everything and anything, I'm always amazed that my searches for some pretty odd stuff come up with results. But I don't know who came up with it's easy to keep a ratio there. I have been with them 6 yrs and I fight to keep it above a 5 (at 5.75 now) and that's because I rarely download from them or I'ld be fighting to keep a 1 ratio. I go to my other sites who freeleech at lower GB's and then take it back to IPT and seed to try to get higher ratio, and still get nowhere's. They allow to many torrents per movie and everything gets spread to thin. Not unusual to see 30 or more torrents to movie with 100's/1000's of seeders on the one popular torrent and barely any leechers, so your a needle in the seeding hay stack.
    They are very tight when it comes to freeleech, compared to say Fun File, whole month of Jan. full site freeleech for the holidays; or horror charnel where every body kicks in bonus points and about once a month or two they have a 2 week full site freeleech. There are no bonus' like these at IPT. Also there staff is Very uptight, I used the word "poop" in a torrent reply once, and got reprimanded to watch my language and the poop word was blocked out.
    Great site, great speeds, great selection; just hard to rack up a really great ratio and Very uptight touchy staff.
    I'm curious as to what is the meaning of "good ratio" for you. There are literally ONLY 2 user groups in IPT. User and Power User. To become PU you need ratio of 1.05. Well 1.05 is "good ratio", no need for more now is it?

News Team
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    33 d 14 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 41 m
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)
    Liked
    1171 times
    Feedbacks
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crag View Post
    I have to disagree. IPT is a very popular tracker so I always found building and maintaining a ratio easy. Even easier with a seedbox. As for staff.. do you think 'poop' is really appropriate for a reply? LOL
    Starrdust is a FEMALE... please stop calling me bro

I don't need no other to ride the waves of pleasure and pain come on boy obey me

LinkBacks (?)