Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    User llllllllIIII's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    484
    Reputation Power
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    14 d 1 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 6 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    19 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)

    what does banned country mean?

    hdbits banned china,so i cannot register with chinese ip?what about registering by using vpn?

  2. #2
    User
    DudeWithPants's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1233
    Reputation Power
    13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    32
    Time Online
    2 d 9 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    41 m
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Liked
    54 times
    Feedbacks
    8 (100%)
    You might be able to do it but if they find out you will be permanently banned

    most common reason they ban countries is because there are a lot of cheaters , but this is just a guess

  3. #3
    User llllllllIIII's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    484
    Reputation Power
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    14 d 1 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 6 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    19 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    pity

  4. #4
    Power User
    zhanglin's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1166
    Reputation Power
    14
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    165
    Time Online
    7 d 22 h 54 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)
    Liked
    91 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by llllllllIIII View Post
    hdbits banned china,so i cannot register with chinese ip?what about registering by using vpn?
    Yeah, you can't register successfully if your country is banned from a tracker, and your action may push your inviter to being banned. If your IP is whitelisted or you're approved to be able to signup from a banned country, your signup will be OK. Some trackers block banned countries from signups or using the site, some just block signup from banned countries only.
    Most of trackers that I know ban all signups that use VPN and the inviter may experience the risk of losing his account.

    P/S:
    I have never had a chance to taste HDBits signup from a banned country, and I really want to know if someone did such a signup
    In my mind in my head this is where we all came from
    Dreams we had the love we shared this is what we're waiting for

  5. #5
    User llllllllIIII's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    484
    Reputation Power
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44
    Time Online
    14 d 1 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 6 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Liked
    19 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zhanglin View Post
    Yeah, you can't register successfully if your country is banned from a tracker, and your action may push your inviter to being banned. If your IP is whitelisted or you're approved to be able to signup from a banned country, your signup will be OK. Some trackers block banned countries from signups or using the site, some just block signup from banned countries only.
    Most of trackers that I know ban all signups that use VPN and the inviter may experience the risk of losing his account.

    P/S:
    I have never had a chance to taste HDBits signup from a banned country, and I really want to know if someone did such a signup
    thanks for telling me this

  6. #6
    User Nanchan's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    423
    Reputation Power
    5
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    30
    Time Online
    1 d 13 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 27 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeWithPants View Post
    You might be able to do it but if they find out you will be permanently banned

    most common reason they ban countries is because there are a lot of cheaters , but this is just a guess
    ... seems a bit (?) racist - to judge all nation/country like that u _ u)

  7. #7
    Extreme User
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    94552
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,236
    Time Online
    383 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 24 m
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Quoted
    804 Post(s)
    Liked
    5525 times
    Feedbacks
    341 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanchan View Post
    ... seems a bit (?) racist - to judge all nation/country like that u _ u)
    I totally agree with you but they make the rules, we just follow

    Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •