Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Acronyms of Private Trackers

  1. #11
    Eva
    Eva is offline
    Banned
    Eva's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    5996
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    311
    Time Online
    10 d 12 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Liked
    309 times
    Feedbacks
    31 (100%)
    worldboxingvideoarchive = WBVA
    rainbow nationsharing = RNS
    Insideman likes this.

  2. #12
    Eva
    Eva is offline
    Banned
    Eva's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    5996
    Reputation Power
    0
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    311
    Time Online
    10 d 12 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    Liked
    309 times
    Feedbacks
    31 (100%)
    TT: The-Torrents
    DMN: Demonoid
    FZ: Flux-Zone
    EZ: EliteZone
    FE: FinElite
    PTNG: PTN-Global
    KF: Keep Friends
    HDH: HD-Home
    HR: Hyperay
    PHD: Private-HD
    HDR: HD-Bits.ro
    RNS: RainBow NationSharing
    WBVA: WorldBoxingVideoArchive
    P2PE: P2PElite
    UG: UltimateGamer
    SC: SportsCult
    QCT: QCTorrent
    XTH: Xthor
    ETH: Ethor
    NTK: Neo-TK
    AC: ArabCinema
    XB: XBytes
    HDBY: HDBytes
    H3HD: Hon3HD
    BEHD: Beyond-HD (double acronym with Bit-HDTV)
    TVT: Freshon
    Insideman likes this.

  3. #13
    DGMDonor Icon
    DGM is offline
    iLLuSioNist
    DGM's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    74645
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,743
    Time Online
    204 d 13 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 h 32 m
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Quoted
    449 Post(s)
    Liked
    3860 times
    Feedbacks
    156 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuho View Post
    hdarea: HDA
    hdbiger: HDB
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    worldboxingvideoarchive = WBVA
    rainbow nationsharing = RNS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    TT: The-Torrents
    DMN: Demonoid
    FZ: Flux-Zone
    EZ: EliteZone
    FE: FinElite
    PTNG: PTN-Global
    KF: Keep Friends
    HDH: HD-Home
    HR: Hyperay
    PHD: Private-HD
    HDR: HD-Bits.ro
    RNS: RainBow NationSharing
    WBVA: WorldBoxingVideoArchive
    P2PE: P2PElite
    UG: UltimateGamer
    SC: SportsCult
    QCT: QCTorrent
    XTH: Xthor
    ETH: Ethor
    NTK: Neo-TK
    AC: ArabCinema
    XB: XBytes
    HDBY: HDBytes
    H3HD: Hon3HD
    BEHD: Beyond-HD (double acronym with Bit-HDTV)
    TVT: Freshon
    OP Updated. Kindly check & let me know if I missed anyone or anything incorrect.

    For Beyond-HD - BHD is left as it is

    Added 100 Rep @kuho . For you @Eva not able to add right now, but will when board allow me.

    Thanks for your contribution
    Insideman, masonos and Eva like this.
    DGM Wishes ! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2018 To You & Your Family. !

  4. #14
    Extreme User
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    94552
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,236
    Time Online
    383 d 11 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    7 h 24 m
    Mentioned
    1954 Post(s)
    Quoted
    804 Post(s)
    Liked
    5525 times
    Feedbacks
    341 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    OP Updated. Kindly check & let me know if I missed anyone or anything incorrect.

    For Beyond-HD - BHD is left as it is

    Added 100 Rep @kuho . For you @Eva not able to add right now, but will when board allow me.

    Thanks for your contribution
    @Eva got 100 reps from me.
    Keep it up everyone

  5. #15
    User JessDolphin's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    15
    Reputation Power
    22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19
    Time Online
    3 d 23 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Liked
    3 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Confirmed
    Apollo = APL
    Blues-Brothers = BBs
    Blutopia = BLU

    Unconfirmed
    Xspeeds = XS
    RetroFlix = RF

    Hope this ok?
    Gunnner likes this.

  6. #16
    New user samgito's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    1
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Time Online
    5 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Thanks for this I was looking for this info to better understand a forum. much appreciated , muchos gracias, tack so mycket

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Dammit182's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    3461
    Reputation Power
    42
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    289
    Time Online
    28 d 9 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 15 m
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)
    Liked
    146 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    @jimmy7
    This thread should be a sticky imo. What do you think?
    jimmy7 likes this.
    ...a falta de pan, buenas son tortas...


  8. #18
    Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    280294
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,940
    Time Online
    182 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 3 m
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)
    Liked
    13392 times
    Feedbacks
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit182 View Post
    @jimmy7
    This thread should be a sticky imo. What do you think?
    I think it used to be a sticky one. I'm not sure what happened. But you're right, anyway. Thread stuck again.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •