Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: [have] playbits account [want] offers

  1. #11
    Donor
    Telaku's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    26135
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,299
    Time Online
    20 d 16 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    Liked
    412 times
    Feedbacks
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel101 View Post
    I mean to ask to close the thread i was open the first one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sit down and relax man
    Use 1 trade topic for a lifetime and offer trades what worths for both 2 party. Start by asking lower level trackers in the beginning and slowly move to more and more higher one. BTN, PTP, HDBits and similar trackers should be the very last in your list. So i.e. if you will have one of these 3, then you may try to trade it with other. SceneAccess is pretty good, however it's still not enough for a BTN.

  2. #12
    Power User
    raziel30's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1748
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187
    Time Online
    45 d 20 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    55 m
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Liked
    60 times
    Feedbacks
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gergo View Post
    Sit down and relax man
    Use 1 trade topic for a lifetime and offer trades what worths for both 2 party. Start by asking lower level trackers in the beginning and slowly move to more and more higher one. BTN, PTP, HDBits and similar trackers should be the very last in your list. So i.e. if you will have one of these 3, then you may try to trade it with other. SceneAccess is pretty good, however it's still not enough for a BTN.

    Ok good to know i was just trying


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Donor
    Telaku's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    26135
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,299
    Time Online
    20 d 16 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    22 m
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    Liked
    412 times
    Feedbacks
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel101 View Post
    Ok good to know i was just trying


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM me a list of trackers to which you can send me invites, maybe we can agree on a good trade if you would like to

  4. #14
    Power User
    raziel30's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1748
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187
    Time Online
    45 d 20 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    55 m
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Liked
    60 times
    Feedbacks
    5 (100%)

    {have} apollo.rip {want} redacted

    hello

    i have apollo.rip account to trade but i want invite to redacted(PTH) tracker im looking after invite long time

    thanks

  5. #15
    I Am Watching You!
    TheTrader's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    223758
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,315
    Time Online
    1006 d 14 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 h 13 m
    Mentioned
    4781 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1440 Post(s)
    Liked
    18857 times
    Feedbacks
    6555 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel30 View Post
    hello

    i have apollo.rip account to trade but i want invite to redacted(PTH) tracker im looking after invite long time

    thanks
    How many times do we have to tell you the same thing? Each user is allowed to have ONLY ONE trading thread.

    Next time you will get an infraction...

  6. #16
    Power User
    raziel30's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1748
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187
    Time Online
    45 d 20 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    55 m
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Liked
    60 times
    Feedbacks
    5 (100%)

    [have] playbits account [want] offers

    hello

    i have playbits account and i want offers

  7. #17
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    452964
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,967
    Time Online
    258 d 12 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 23 m
    Mentioned
    1649 Post(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    Liked
    21705 times
    Feedbacks
    91 (100%)
    @raziel30, the site's rule about trading threads:

    Each user is allowed to have ONLY ONE trading thread. If you want to edit your thread's title, ask from a staff member to do it for you. Multiple threads will be deleted and the users will receive infractions.

    I have merged your threads. Next time if you need to add something new, don't open a new thread.
    Just post what you want and ask from a Mod to edit your thread title.

  8. #18
    Power User
    raziel30's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1748
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187
    Time Online
    45 d 20 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    55 m
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Liked
    60 times
    Feedbacks
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy7 View Post
    @raziel30, the site's rule about trading threads:

    Each user is allowed to have ONLY ONE trading thread. If you want to edit your thread's title, ask from a staff member to do it for you. Multiple threads will be deleted and the users will receive infractions.

    I have merged your threads. Next time if you need to add something new, don't open a new thread.
    Just post what you want and ask from a Mod to edit your thread title.
    i know that i tried to find my old thread but i did find him to change the title

  9. #19
    Super Moderator
    masonos's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    138683
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,741
    Time Online
    427 d 21 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 53 m
    Mentioned
    2329 Post(s)
    Quoted
    874 Post(s)
    Liked
    6312 times
    Feedbacks
    362 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel30 View Post
    i know that i tried to find my old thread but i did find him to change the title
    You can find all threads started by you in your profile mate. Or just ask a mod to find it for you and change the title

    Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Power User
    raziel30's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1748
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    187
    Time Online
    45 d 20 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    55 m
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)
    Liked
    60 times
    Feedbacks
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masonos View Post
    You can find all threads started by you in your profile mate. Or just ask a mod to find it for you and change the title

    Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
    so you can change the title for me ?