Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By freshlemon
  • 1 Post By HoneyBadger22
  • 1 Post By SecretSanta
  • 1 Post By starrdust

Thread: SeedRoots.com

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks

Thumbs up SeedRoots.com

Name: SeedRoots.com
    Support: 10/10
    Plan: Semi-Dedi (2 users)
    Line Speed: 100mbit
    Space: 500GB
    Traffic: 5TB (You can always get extra for only a few dollars)
    GUI: ruTorrent
    Speed of GUI: 10/10

My experience:
    I am so happy that I have to go around telling people my experience with SeedRoots. First let me confirm to you that I am not the owner, staff, partner or anything related to SeedRoots. I am purely a happy customer.

I have been torrenting for a while, and I have been using seedbox since perhaps 2-3 years back. I have tried dozens of seedbox, some were good, and some I don't even want to use it again. But I haven't been so happy with one seedbox until I ran into seedroots earlier. They are an honest company, do what they promise and with good support. I purchase my box when "Instant Setup" is available, and I literally got my box instantly. Within seconds of payment, I was putting my first torrent file into the box. The speed was good, for a 100mbit box, I kept seeing over 7MB/s download. The torrents I put in so fast is rather old, so I didn't see very fast upload speed but I still see 3-4MB/s. Support is fast and good that I am not worry to run into troubles because I know someone is there to help when I needed, although, I have yet run into any trouble at all. By all mean, for this price and quality, I really don't have to look anywhere else. I really love SeedRoots!!

Happy Seeding everyone!
    Tulim likes this.

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    2 h 23 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    142 times
    Feedbacks
    242 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshlemon View Post
    Name: SeedRoots.com
    Support: 10/10
    Plan: Semi-Dedi (2 users)
    Line Speed: 100mbit
    Space: 500GB
    Traffic: 5TB (You can always get extra for only a few dollars)
    GUI: ruTorrent
    Speed of GUI: 10/10

My experience:
    I am so happy that I have to go around telling people my experience with SeedRoots. First let me confirm to you that I am not the owner, staff, partner or anything related to SeedRoots. I am purely a happy customer.

I have been torrenting for a while, and I have been using seedbox since perhaps 2-3 years back. I have tried dozens of seedbox, some were good, and some I don't even want to use it again. But I haven't been so happy with one seedbox until I ran into seedroots earlier. They are an honest company, do what they promise and with good support. I purchase my box when "Instant Setup" is available, and I literally got my box instantly. Within seconds of payment, I was putting my first torrent file into the box. The speed was good, for a 100mbit box, I kept seeing over 7MB/s download. The torrents I put in so fast is rather old, so I didn't see very fast upload speed but I still see 3-4MB/s. Support is fast and good that I am not worry to run into troubles because I know someone is there to help when I needed, although, I have yet run into any trouble at all. By all mean, for this price and quality, I really don't have to look anywhere else. I really love SeedRoots!!

Happy Seeding everyone!

lol man you surly are a staff member of seed roots.
    if you have received anything from me leave me a thanks and a positive feedback.
    HOW TO SUBMIT FEEDBACK
    Quick guide-How to Create properly edited ratioproofs.

Extreme User
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    2 d 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    292 times
    Feedbacks
    31 (100%)
    I am using seedroots 300semi 950 GB HDD 1Gbps up and down speed for $23(I used code "Blu Evo" for 10% discount) with unlimited bandwith. I am getting 50+ Mbps download and 40+ Mbps upload on this same 300 semi and been using it for two months before this I had semi dedling when ovh capped except that I never had any problem with seedroots.

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    6 d 10 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Liked
    15 times
    Feedbacks
    7 (100%)
    just tried them out got the *300* Semi 900GB 4users on server for 26$ a month knocked down to 24$ with code "Blu Evo" setup was instant. speeds on servers was what i would expect nothing wrong there. BUT! FTP speeds were very bad was only only getting about 40% of my connection speed. ran a speed-test everything fine with my speed downloaded another file from my other server again everything fine with my speed. opened a ticket and got back my money right away. have tried many many providers down the years but have never had such poor speeds with file transfers. maybe it was just a bad day for them or they were having some sort of problem either way this was my experience with this provider.

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    5 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    4 times
    Feedbacks
    My ex seedbox provider. Was really satisfied! Support was excelent, 5 days before the seedbox was expiring, they have sent like 5 mails just to make sure that i actuslly know it's going to expire. Not to lose my data.

Recommendation.

Donor
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    4 d 9 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    10 times
    Feedbacks
    Old thread, but wanted to bump. People need to know about this amazing provider. Their support is top notch and they work everything case by case to keep you as a customer. Their speeds are great and they allow for some customization you won't find elsewhere.

All around great and the price makes it even more enticing.
    IbuproFen likes this.

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    4 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    I have some bad news for you all;

Lardo, the dude that kept SeedrootS going, passed away in February after fighting against Crohns and Colitis for a few years.

I have been a customer at SeedrootS for many years - mostly due to him being so friendly and helpful on top of providing a great service to users.

RIP Lardo - the interwebz is a lesser place without you, hopefully you are somewhere where pain and misery is not a part of your existence anymore.
    Last edited by SecretSanta; 03-04-2018 at 10:40 AM.
    starrdust likes this.

Devilís Little Sister <3
    Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    254 d 16 h 20 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 h 16 m
    Mentioned
    1015 Post(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)
    Liked
    9153 times
    Feedbacks
    134 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSanta View Post

Lardo, the dude that kept SeedrootS going, passed away in February after fighting against Crohns and Colitis for a few years.

I have been a customer at SeedrootS for many years - mostly due to him being so friendly and helpful on top of providing a great service to users.

RIP Lardo - the interwebz is a lesser place without you, hopefully you are somewhere where pain and misery is not a part of your existence anymore.
    Oh wow that is devastating news! Condolences to his poor family
    SecretSanta likes this.
    Do NOT private message me asking for invites! Read the Forum Rules

Keep TI.org alive and buy invites through the TI Selling Store

starrdust is a FEMALE... not a bro, sir, dude or man

Reputation Points
    Reputation Power
    Time Online
    22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSanta View Post

This is terrible news! I am a customer of SeedRoot.com and was wondering why my dedicated host was down and their website wasn't responding.

I have nothing but good things to say about Lardo and SeedRoots. It's too bad. :-(