The 27-track album marks the follow-up to his 2016 debut solo LP 'Mind of Mine'

Zayn has shared ‘There You Are’, the third track from his forthcoming 27-track album ‘Icarus Falls’.

Premiering on Beats 1 Radio, it follows the release of ‘Rainberry’ and the slow-burning ‘Good Years,’ both of which were released earlier this month.

According to a press release, the new song “tells the story of an unconditional love that is as welcoming as it is reassuring. The 25-year-old shows off echoing vocals over a smooth beat as he admits, “Friends that I rely on don’t come through, they run like the river, but not you.”

The pop star also shared the artwork for his sophomore album, which features a pair of wings with one of them on fire.

Speaking about the new album last year, Malik described it as “more organised.” “I feel like my songwriting definitely developed, just because I’ve been doing it so much,” he said.

“I feel like the songs are a bit more organized, where I felt like, before, that ‘Mind of Mine’ was a brainstorm. That’s why I called it ‘Mind of Mine’, because it was ideas that I had that I put out. This one is more thought out. I had more time to process everything and go through it all. It’s an evolution.”

After completing the LP, he said: “It’s a bit different to my last record in terms of it’s matured, [I’ve] got a bit older. I didn’t know what was going on for a while. I was just putting out a record and not really being as prominent as I wanted to be.”

Songs on ‘Icarus Falls’ will reportedly include the already-released singles ‘Let Me’, ‘Sour Diesel’ and ‘Entertainer’. Collaborations with Nicki Minaj and Timbaland will also appear. It’s set for release this Friday, December 14.