Kanye West and "RapFix Live" host Sway Calloway sure know how to get the people talking.

The pair's fiery November 26 interview on Sway's Shade 45 radio show resulted in 2 million video streams on YouTube to date, a couple of trending topics and countless memes poking fun at the interview.

"It seemed to be public demand that I respond to an interview that I just did with Kanye West a week ago that blew up on the Internet, and I decided to respond here on 'RapFix,' " Sway said to open Wednesday's (December 4) episode. "I turned down a lot of other interviews, but today we're going to set the record straight. For the record, I love Kanye West; that's my little brother."

During last week's radio interview, Kanye expressed his frustration with the corporate structure of the fashion world, venting about the lack of support and creative freedom from the big fashion houses he's reached out to or collaborated with. When Sway asked Kanye why he doesn't just fund himself, things took a hard turn.

"How Sway?" Kanye barked. "You ain't got the answers, man! You ain't got the answers. I've been doing this more than you; you ain't got the answers!"

In the week since the interview was broadcast, a number of hilarious Internet memes hit Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter. But Sway said that despite how things played out between him and Kanye, the MTV News correspondent has no hard feelings.

"If you got a chance to see the interview, it got really intense, I will admit to that. But everything that Kanye said, I think is true. In fact, I believe in everything that he's trying to do and I think we all should listen to the message," Sway said on Wednesday.

The one thing Sway didn't co-sign was Kanye's assertion that he didn't have the answers. "See, that's the part that I don't necessarily agree with, that I don't have the answers, man. And to prove it, there is something that I wanted to show you guys right here, that I actually got the answers now," he said as he unzipped his jacket to reveal a black-and-white T-shirt that reads: "I Got the Answers." (It's on sale now at SwaysUniverse.com.)

The isn't the first time Yeezy and Sway have had a public spat though. After Kanye West placed #6 on MTV News' Hottest MCs in the Game VIII list back in March, 'Ye did an interview with Hot 97's DJ Enuff to express his disappointment and to tell the world that he "gave Sway his first TV."