It's pretty much beyond dispute that Step Brothers is one of the funniest movies of the 21st century, and this past week it got a shout out from Kanye West and became the focus of our new column Be Kind Rewind. "Any arguments about Step Brothers would fizzle if the movie wasn't insanely funny, and I can't explain funny," wrote David Marchese. "I can only remind those of you who have seen it, and offer a humble smorgasbord for those of you who haven't: Boats 'N Hoes. Pow! "You Make My Dreams Come True." The songbird of a generation. The fucking Catalina wine mixer."

Now we have a question for you: What is the funniest movie of the 2000s? Obviously, any movie that's come out after January 1st, 2000 counts. Feel free to vote for a classic like Anchorman or Zoolander, an underground hit like Super Troopers or Wet Hot American Summer or any one of Bill Murray's many, many masterpieces. Vote for whatever movie you want, but please just vote once and only for a single selection.

You can vote here in the comments, on facebook.com/rollingstone or on Twitter using the hashtag #WeekendRock.