It didn't take long for Selenators to find out what Selena Gomez has in store for them. After teasing new music in a pair of posts on Thursday, Gomez posted what appears to be the title of her upcoming single on Friday (Oct. 18) and opened up pre-orders for the song, titled "Lose You to Love Me."

The announcement of the song came along with a gritty black-and-white close-up of the singer's face and the message, "I need to lose you to love me," and what appears to be the release date for the track: Oct. 23.

Gomez, who hasn't released a full-length album since her sophomore Revival set in 2015, got fans excited Thursday with a moody black-and-white pic in which she's hiding behind a veil accompanied by the message, "Rose colored glasses all distorted." It was unclear at press time if those are lyrics from "Lose You to Love Me," and a spokesperson for the singer told Billboard that no additional information was available at press time.

Selena Gomez arriving at the Gala Dinner during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2019 in Cannes, France.
READ MORE
See All Of the Hints Indicating Selena Gomez Definitely Has New Music Coming Soon
The previous teaser image featured shout-outs to Spotify -- which the streamer amplified with its own post -- and was followed by a tweet with an Amazon Music-sponsored New York digital billboard featuring the singer's face. Click here to pre-save the song.