The pair recently collaborated on original track '11 Minutes' with Blink-182's Travis Barker

Halsey and Yungblud have shared a cover of Death Cab For Cutie’s ‘I Will Follow You Into The Dark’.

Read more: The Big Read – Halsey: “I can be feminine and delicate but also really fucking dangerous”

The pair collaborated on a stripped-back version of the song while visiting Australia’s Triple J Radio as part of the station’s Like A Version series.

Yungblud played keyboard on the track, with the duo swapping verses before three string players joined in the performance. You can watch the cover below now.

It’s not the first time that Halsey and Yungblud have teamed up. The musicians recently collaborated with Blink-182’s Travis Barker on new single ’11 Minutes’. The track, according to Yungblud, “tells the story of a perfect tragedy that reflects modern love within our society.”

“We are so distracted and focused on what’s next, we can fail to see what is actually in front of us,” he added. “We don’t realise how much we need something until it’s taken away from us.”

Earlier this month (February 9), Halsey served as both the guest host and the musical guest on SNL. During her appearance on the US comedy show she performed her recent single ‘Without Me’ and her Benny Blanco and Khalid collaboration, ‘Eastside’.

Meanwhile, Yungblud is set to head out on tour in the UK later this year. Tickets for his European shows are available here.

Yungblud will play:

November 2019

19 – Bristol, O2 Academy
20 – Manchester, O2 Ritz
21 – London, O2 Academy Brixton
22 – Birmingham, O2 Institute
24 – Norwich, UEA
25 – Glasgow, SWG3 Galvanisers
29 – Sheffield, O2 Academy