Dream team.

Some of the biggest names in rock came together for a mammoth jam session to play Pantera’s ‘Walk’.

Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl, Slipknot’s Corey Taylor, Anthrax’s Scott Ian, Pantera’s Rex Brown, and more played the classic song at this year’s Dimebash in California. Watch footage of the performance below.

Dimebash is an annual event held in tribute to the late Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrell (real name Darrell Abbott) who was shot dead onstage on December 8, 2004.

A clip of the jam was shared today (January 25), with some music fans praising the temporary supergroup’s rendition.

“Seeing Dave Grohl headbang like a little kid is the greatest. Chris Brodrick is golden too!” one YouTube user wrote.

Another fan wrote: “Damn, I’ve seen a lot of guys try to play that solo, pros and otherwise…. That guy fucking nailed it. Technically the most accurate I’ve seen, ton may be off….. but no one had Dimes tone. Damn, I fucking miss him….”

Pantera, who formed in 1981 and disbanded in 2003, lost another member of the band in June last year.

Darrell’s brother, Vinnie Paul, died aged 54 from severe coronary artery disease and an enlarged heart.

Since 2006, Paul was drumming for HELLYEAH, a supergroup which featured Mudvayne singer Chad Gray and guitarist Greg Tribbett as well as Nothingface guitarist Tom Maxwell and bassist Jerry Montano.