She also took over driving duties from host James Corden

Barbra Streisand has become the latest artist to take part in James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke series.

Unlike most musicians who have participated in the show, Streisand took over driving duties from Corden during the segment.

The clip also saw her performing John Lennon‘s ‘Imagine’ along with a new anti-Trump song, ‘Don’t Lie To Me’. The duo also sang some of her old songs, including ”Memories’, ‘Enough Is Enough’ and ‘The Way We Were’.

Speaking about the current US administration, she said her anger with Trump spurred her on to write her new LP ‘Walls’.

“That’s why I did the album. Every song relates to something about what is going on in these difficult times,” she said. “The only thing I can do is write about it and tweet. People deserve the truth. The truth shall set you free.”

Watch the clip below.

Streisand also revealed that she recently got in touch with Apple chief executive officer Tim Cook to order him to ensure Siri said her name correctly, while she later claimed that actress and comedian Tiffany Haddish got her into Cardi B.

Earlier this year, Streisand revealed that two of her dogs were clones of her favourite dog Samantha, who passed away in 2017.

The singer/actress explained that she named the dogs Miss Violet and Miss Scarlett because she dresses them in red and lavender so that she can easily tell them apart.

“They have different personalities [from Samantha],” Streisand added. “I’m waiting for them to get older so I can see if they have her [Samantha’s] brown eyes and seriousness.”