Rapper Tyler The Creator has spewed obscenities at Bono on Twitter after finding the spammed U2 album on his phone.

The first Tweet started on Saturday. 'Fuck you Bono you old fuck. I don't want you on my phone nigga bitch stupid glasses fuck Bono'.

Then it continued:

'Fuck Bono,' was next followed quickly by 'get off my fucking phone. You couldn't come up with an actual marketing idea? @U2 I don't want you. Fuck Bono. I didn't ask for you. I'm mad'.

And continued more:

I did not (know) you were on my phone. It's legit like waking up with a pimple of like a herpe idk. I did know you were on my phone. What the fuck'.

Followed by:

Wow Its kinda suck that they are on peoples phone out of nowhere .hmmm. I kinda like the idea kinda . Fuck Bono'.

And then a simple 'fuck Bono'

On it went:

'Ok to be honest, saying fuck Bono is really funny to me hahaha'

'Bono is fucking awesome got damn'

'Bono is beast got damn'

U2 released their new album 'Songs of Innocence' too 500 million people free but without opt-in permissions at the launch of the iPhone6 this week.

The campaign had an estimated value of $100 million to U2, an incredible dollar value for an album that was rejected earlier in the year. U2 were initially due to release 'Songs of Innocence' in March but canned the release after the first two singled failed to chart anywhere in the world.