Are the iconic rappers working on a track together?

It looks like Snoop Dogg and Eminem are working on a new project together, after a picture was posted showing the pair in the studio.

While they have never released a single together, Snoop did guest on Eminem’s ‘The Marshall Mathers LP’ track ‘Bitch Please II’.

Posting a picture showing the two rappers by a mixing desk, Snoop Dogg wrote: “Detroit. Tommoro. 8 pm. Redemption of a Dogg had to c M. To get the stamp.”

The caption indicates that Eminem could be working on music for Snoop’s stage show Redemption of a Dogg. The show’s three-night run at Detroit’s Music Hall kicks off tonight, which could also indicate a guest appearance.

Eminem spent most of his early life in the Detroit, Michigan.

The show, announced in August, is written, directed, and produced by award-winning playwright Je’Caryous Johnson, who’s plays have grossed more than $85 million. His film credits include ‘Friends and Lovers,’ ‘The Maintenance Man’ and ‘Whatever She Wants.’

The show also marks the 25th anniversary of the rapper’s debut album, Doggystyle. According to a press release, the play is described as an “urban theatre” experience that tells the story of “a multi-faceted character who is a gangsta rapper, family man and man of God.

“Redemption of a Dogg examines the internal battle one man has between preserving his life-long legacy and losing the love of his life when he is faced with choosing fame and fortune over faith and family.” It’s also reported that a string of Snoop’s biggest hits will also feature in the production.

“I’m excited to link up with my guy Je’Caryous Johnson on Redemption of a Dogg the stage play,” Snoop said in the release. “Please believe you’ve never seen urban theatre like this! With my flavor and his expertise, we’re gonna bring the people an unmissable show. I can’t wait for everyone out there to see it!”