SUPERSTAR pop singer Pink has been forced to postpone her first of nine Sydney shows due to illness.

Taking to social media to brief her fans, the mother of two wrote on Twitter: “Hi my Sydney friends. It is with great frustration that I bring you this news : (Friday’s show will be postponed. I was hoping a couple of days of rest would help me kick this sick, but not at the speed I was hoping for. I appreciate your well wishes and understanding + I’m sorry.”

A minute later, Pink asked fans for advice on health treatments.

“Sydney friends: does anyone have a favourite place that makes wellness shots and fresh juices for when I get there?” she wrote. “Thanks in advance. And how do we feel about Neti-pots. They scare me.”

Pink was due to perform the first of nine Sydney shows as part of her Beautiful Trauma Tour at Qudos Bank Arena tomorrow night. Promoter Live Nation will announce the rescheduled date via its website and Facebook once arrangements are confirmed.

Pink is currently mid way through a phenomenal 35 date run of shows across Australia and has been photographed over recent days resting in Byron Bay with her family.