The album is due for release on October 26

Robyn has shared ‘Honey’ – the title track from her forthcoming new album. The song originally appeared as a demo on a 2017 Girls episode.

It marks the second track to be taken from the LP, following on from last month’s release of ‘Missing U’. ‘Missing U’ was recorded and written in Paris and Stockholm. Robyn wrote and produced the track with Metronomy’s Joseph Mount and her long-time collaborator Klas Åhlund.

Speaking of the previous version of ‘Honey’, Robyn said: “I sent [Lena Dunham] some music I’m working on and she picked ‘Honey’. It wasn’t ready to be released, but we finished this version for her and ‘Girls.’”

Earlier this year, Robyn spoke about the track during a talk at New York’s Red Bull Music Festival, saying she “wasn’t happy with” that version.

Speaking of her new album, Robyn described it as “this sweet place, like a very soft ecstasy.”

“I danced a lot when I was making it. I found a sensuality and a softness that I don’t think I was able to use in the same way before. Everything just became softer.”

She previously announced the record via a video message on Twitter, saying: “I really can’t wait for you to hear it. It’s a personal album, and there are so many things that happened throughout making it that it’s really hard for me to explain in one go. I think the best way is for you to listen to it.”

You can see the track listing for Honey below:

Missing U
Human Being (feat. Zhala)
Because It’s In The Music
Baby Forgive Me
Send To Robin Immediately
Honey
Between The Lines
Beach 2K20
Ever Again

The album will be released on October 26.