The Swedish icon will hit London next year

Robyn has announced a European tour for spring 2019, with a big show at London’s Alexandra Palace set for May 12.

The Swedish star had already announced a massive run of American dates, including a huge sell-out show at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Now she’s expanded the tour to include 11 European shows, where she’ll perform in support of her first album in eight years ‘Honey‘.

The Alexandra Palace show is currently the only UK date she has planned. Tickets for London, and all the other European shows, go on sale this Friday (November 16) at 10am and will be available here.

On Twitter, Robyn revealed a special pre-sale code for fans who wanted to get their tickets early. They’ll be available here.

Robyn’s 2019 tour dates are as follows:

February 2019

05 – Konserthus – Stavanger Konserthus, Norway
06 – Bergen USF Rokeriet, Norway
08 – Malmo Live Kongressen, Sweden

09 – Gothenburg Studios, Sweden
April 2019
03 – Munich Tonhalle, Germany
05 – Cologne Palladium, Germany
06 – Berlin UFO Velodrome, Germany

08 – Hamburg Mehr! Theater, Germany
09 – Paris L’Olympia, France
10 – Amsterdam Melkweg, The Netherlands
12 – London Alexandra Palace, UK

Robyn made her live return this August with a short-but-sweet comeback gig in Ibiza.

Speaking about the mood of ‘Honey’ upon announcing the news of her new album, she said that the record feels like it comes from a “sweet place, like a very soft ecstasy”.

“I danced a lot when I was making it,” Robyn said in a press release about the recording process. “I found a sensuality and a softness that I don’t think I was able to use in the same way before. Everything just became softer.