Musk shared a pic of the design

Bring Me The Horizon‘s Oli Sykes has released an Elon Musk-inspired jacket through his Dropdead Clothing line.

The black ‘Simulation Jacket’ has ‘We Feed The Simulation’ written across the back. Musk has often discussed the possibility that humanity is living in a simulation, telling the Guardian he has had “so many simulation discussions it’s crazy.”

Musk seems to approve, sharing a picture of the jacket on Twitter and captioning it “Bring Me The Horizon.”

Sykes was quick to respond, writing: “Hope you like your @DropDeadUK jacket, you inspired it!”

Earlier this month (October 23), the band spoke of their collaboration with Musk’s partner Grimes. It will feature on their upcoming new album ‘Amo’, which is set for release on January 25.

“It’s like this dark rave song or something – it’s absolutely mental, and it might be my favourite on the whole album,” he continued. “I’m sure people will hear it and go, ‘What the fuck?!’ but whatever. It’s very different in sound for us,” explained keyboardist Jordan Fish.

Of working with the Canadian musician, he said: “We’re big fans of Grimes and she loved the song. She actually sent it back with all these added elements which we weren’t expecting, but she’s super creative and she’d completely gone to town on it. That elevated the song to a whole new level. She’s someone we respect, and not really someone you’d expect to find working with a metal band. Or a rock band. Or whatever it is we are…”

Bring Me The Horizon will preview the new record on tour later this month, when they will hit arenas around the UK. Remaining tickets for the tour are available here.

Bring Me The Horizon will play:

November 2018

23 – Birmingham Arena, Birmingham
24 – First Direct Arena, Leeds
25 – SSE Hydro, Glasgow
27 – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
29 – Alexandra Palace, London