Fans said she made the rapper look "a fool"

Offset crashed Cardi B‘s set at LA festival Rolling Loud in an attempt to win her back.

The pair announced their split earlier this month after one year of marriage. The couple are parents to four-month-old daughter Kulture.

The Migos rapper brought out flowers and a cake set up that spelled out “Take Me Back Cardi” on stage during her set. Cardi B looked visibly uncomfortable and exchanged a few words off-mic with her ex husband, before the set was quickly removed. Offset left the stage as fans cheered for Cardi’s reaction. You can watch the extremely awkward interaction below.

“So everybody been bugging me and everything and you know, I’ve been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now and we’re really good friends and you know we’re really good business partners,” Cardi B announced in a frank Instagram video at the beginning of December. “He’s always somebody that I run to to talk to and we got a lot of love for each other but things just haven’t been working out between us for a long time and it’s nobody’s fault.”

She continued: “I guess we grew out of love, but we’re not together anymore. I don’t know. It might take time to get a divorce and I’m gonna always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father and yah.”

Commenting on the post, Offset later wrote: “Y’all won.”

Meanwhile, Cardi B recently found out about her Grammy nomination just moments after leaving court. “This is not how [I] expected to find out I am nominated for a Grammy,” she posted. “I need a do over.”