Tune.

The Streets have released a new single, ‘Call Me in the Morning.’

Earlier this month, Skinner revealed the collaboration in Q Magazine and also gave details of a new mixtape that he was working on.

He told Q Magazine: “I’m going to be releasing more music as and when I feel inspired in the lead-up to the film.

“I’ve got a track that will be out by the time this runs, I think, Called ‘Call Me In The Morning’ with Chip and Grim Sickers, which is really good. And I’m planning a mixtape during 2019, as well as getting back into the swing of festivals.

“Then I’m going to make my film, release my album and after that we’re going to buy the West End off Andrew Lloyd Webber.”

The Streets released new track ‘Boys Will Be Boys’ in March ahead of their reunion shows in April. The shows marked their first live return in the UK for seven years with gigs in London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester, where Skinner played a range of hits from the entire back-catalogue.

Following the reunion shows, The Streets confirmed there would be another tour in January and February 2019 – including dates in London, Glasgow, Manchester and Bournemouth.

Despite previously telling NME he would only reform The Streets if he needed the cash, Skinner confirmed that the reunion tour was all about celebrating the music.

He told Mr Porter: “Well, I don’t need the cash, otherwise I’d have done all the festivals, and the offers we got were insane. There were a few things that Dizzee [Rascal] said when he did the big Red Bull gigs [referencing his 2016 Boy In Da Corner shows]. He said at one point, ‘I know this means a lot to you,’ and it felt like it was his way of saying, ‘But I’ve moved on.’ And I totally get that. I’m gonna celebrate the past.”

The upcoming 2019 tour dates for The Streets can be found below and you can buy tickets here.

The Streets 2019 Tour Dates
January 17 – O2 Academy Birmingham
January 18 – O2 Academy Birmingham
January 19 – O2 Academy Birmingham
January 21 – O2 Academy Glasgow
January 22 – O2 Academy Leeds
January 24 – O2 Apollo Manchester
January 25 – O2 Apollo Manchester
January 26 – O2 Apollo Manchester
January 28 – O2 Academy Newcastle
January 29 – O2 Academy Sheffield
January 31 – O2 Academy Bournemouth