"I found my notebook"

Blink-182′s Mark Hoppus has shared photos of a lyric book that contain an early look into the lyrics behind the band’s 2003 self-titled album.

Posting on Twitter, the pop-punk bassist offered an insight to songs including ‘I Miss You’ – including what would eventually turn out to be the chorus of the enduringly popular track.

In the photo, the words “Don’t waste your time on me, you’re already a voice inside my head” are scrawled down in Hoppus’ distinctive handwriting.

Another sees the lyrics to ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ – including “This is the first (thing I remember) . Now it’s the last (thing left on my mind).”

Hoppus’ tweet comes days after Blink 182 confirmed that they will finally return to Las Vegas later this month after drummer Travis Barker’s medical issues prevented them from performing.

“What songs don’t you wanna hear?”, Barker quipped on Twitter.

Meanwhile, it was claimed that former member Tom DeLonge is in millions of dollars of debt after setting up a UFO research company.

According to Arts Technica, a biannual report to the Securities and Exchange Commission reveals that DeLonge’s academy is over $34.4 million in debt.

The report says: “The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2018 of $37,432,000. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.”