Marilyn Manson will have a recurring role on the upcoming season of FX's hit biker drama, Sons of Anarchy, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The musician will portray a fittingly outrageous character: Ron Tully, a white supremacist who uses his reputation as a prison big shot to help Jax (Charlie Hunnam) expand his power base.

"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's," Manson said in a statement. "So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."

The role won't be Manson's first foray into television: Last year, the rocker popped up on Once Upon a Time as the voice of Shadow, a more nefarious version of the mischievous character from the classic Peter Pan stories. Manson's other small screen exploits include turns on Eastbound and Down and Californication, while he's also appeared in films like Lost Highway, Party Monster and Jawbreaker. As for his music, Manson released his last album, Born Villain, in 2012.

Sons of Anarchy returns to FX for its seventh season in September.