The actress was a producer on her latest film 'Terminal'

Margot Robbie has revealed that she’d love to produce a music video for OK Go. Watch our video interview with Robbie above.

Speaking to NME about producing her latest film ‘Terminal’, the Oscar nominee discussed the music that she loved.

When asked which band she’d be keen to work with, Robbie replied: “Who’s the band, they always do rad video clips and they did the zero gravity plane one?” referring to OK Go’s video for ‘Upside Down’.

“I feel like they always do fun video clips that involve some sort of extreme sports or something or really bizarre, that’d be really fun!”

Alongside starring in ‘Terminal’, Robbie was also a producer on the film, something which believers made her a better actor on set.

“I think it made me better as an actor to be more immersed in the world, and to understand why every decision has been made,” she told NME. “As sometimes you walk on set as an actor and you’re not privy to so much information so you’re kinda like “oh I never pictured it as this””

“As a producer you were there for every location scout and you were there when everything was chosen…every decision that was made you’ve done hours and hours and hours of conversation back and forth “should we do this, should we do that” so you already know why everything and all the reasons that someone wanted it…so it’s nice to be apart of the process so you feel more immersed in it when you get to the acting.”

Robbie also told NME that her role in Terminal was inspired by Rita Ora.