Fans can stream instrumentals of the stars 2015 album now

Tyler, the Creator has dropped a new instrumental version of his 2015 album ‘Cherry Bomb’

It comes after Tyler released several of the instrumentals previously during his recent series of YouTube uploads, although the songs were posted under different names.

Tyler’s last full-length release, ‘Flower Boy’ was released in 2017. He has recently compiled a playlist from his school days for Solage’s Saint Heron and has also recently recorded new music for the reboot of Christmas film The Grinch.

In September, rapper Eminem received heavy criticism for his use of “homophobic” language against the rapper, in controversial new track ‘Fall.’ One of the most vocal to criticise Eminem was Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon who appears on the same track.

Speaking on Twitter, Vernon said: “Not a fan of the message, it’s tired. Asked them to change the track, wouldn’t do it.”

Enimem has since apologised in an interview with Sway, saying: “I think the word that I called him on that song was one of the things where I felt like this might be too far…Because in my quest to hurt him, I realize that I was hurting a lot of other people by saying it. … It was one of the things that I kept going back to and going ‘I don’t feel right with this.’”