The Swedish artist's long-awaited eighth studio album is finally out tomorrow (October 26)

Robyn has shared a new song ‘Human Being’ on the eve of the release of her long-awaited eighth album ‘Honey’.

The Swedish artist will finally release the follow-up to 2010’s ‘Body Talk’ tomorrow (October 26), ending an eight-year wait for her fans.

‘Human Being’ has arrived as part of Adult Swim’s ongoing Singles program, with the track featuring Robyn’s fellow Swede Zhala. The song is currently streaming exclusively over on Adult Swim’s official site, which you can find here. It’s the twelfth instalment in the Singles’ current series.

The arrival of ‘Human Being’ has followed on from the promotional releases of the singles ‘Missing U’ and ‘Honey’, which came out back in August and September respectively.

Speaking about the mood of ‘Honey’ upon announcing the news of her new album, Robyn said that the record feels like it comes from a “sweet place, like a very soft ecstasy”.

“I danced a lot when I was making it,” Robyn said in a press release about the recording process. “I found a sensuality and a softness that I don’t think I was able to use in the same way before. Everything just became softer.”

Back in August, Robyn made a return to the live stage with a short performance in Ibiza.