Featuring contributions from Lukas Nelson, Jason Isbell, Mark Ronson, and Andrew Wyatt of Miike Snow

The soundtrack for A Star is Born, a new film with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in the leading roles, has been released.

A Star is Born, which is a remake of the 1937 musical romance drama, is out now in cinemas.

The 19 original songs on the soundtrack, which you can find on Spotify and Apple Music, feature stars Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga with contributions from Lukas Nelson, Jason Isbell, Mark Ronson, and Andrew Wyatt of Miike Snow.

One of the songs, “Shallow”, had landed Gaga her 20th top 40 hit in the UK charts.

The record also included 15 dialogue tracks that, according to a press release, feature “those moments that will take listeners on a journey that mirrors the experience of seeing the film.”

Gaga said earlier this year that working alongside Cooper on the film had “changed” her.

“It just has changed me. Watching Bradley work was phenomenal and then having him believe in me – it gave me more ammunition to believe in myself and I just feel so blessed to have had that experience.”

She added: “I think what I learned from Bradley [is] it’s okay to be relentlessly sure of your vision and to go after it with every fibre of your being, and to never stop white gloving what you’re making.”