It's the Scottish producer and DJ's latest team-up with a big-name solo artist

Calvin Harris has shared his latest collaborative single ‘Giant’, which features the vocals of Rag’n’Bone Man – check out the track below.

The song marks one of Harris’ first releases of 2019, following on from the hugely successful year he enjoyed in 2018 with the likes of the smash-hit singles ‘One Kiss’ (which featured Dua Lipa) and ‘Promises’ with Sam Smith.

The Scottish producer and DJ will be hoping for similar commercial success with ‘Giant’. Enlisting the vocal talents of Rag’n’Bone Man for the uptempo track.

Harris spoke about his current musical direction during a Twitter exchange with fans back in November, where he admitted that EDM “doesn’t have anything in common with the music I love to make.”

“2010-2014 EDM was more house influenced to me,” he tweeted. “Anyway, now I’m out the bubble and making big records with amazing singers that sound like house music to me…”

Rag’N’Bone Man, meanwhile, is expected to follow up his 2017 debut album ‘Human’ this year.

The Sussex artist – real name Rory Graham – will also be a feature on the festival circuit in 2019, where he’s set to headline one night of Standon Calling. Speaking about the booking, the artist said: “Standon Calling has been one of those festivals I’ll always tell my mates to go to because the vibe is always great, so I’m pretty hyped to be playing it again [in 2019].”