"There is no reason to fear safety at any of Lil Xan's shows moving forward."

Lil Xan was forced to cancel a show in St. Louis, Missouri, after an as-yet-unnamed man posted a series of threatening photos and videos featuring an AK-47 assault rifle.

In a clip obtained by TMZ, the man shouts “Hey Lil Xan, I want my smoke tomorrow October 10 at [St. Louis venue] The Pageant, you little bitch. Where the fuck you at?” He then fires rounds from two guns into a lake.

On Wednesday October 10, the day of the show, the same man posted a picture of himself surrounded by weapons, saying: “hi Lil Xan see ya later at your show”.

A representative for Lil Xan told TMZ: “It is our top priority, including the promoters and venue to ensure safety at every show. This was an old situation that has been taken care of internally. There is no reason to fear safety at any of Lil Xan’s shows moving forward.”

According to the St. Louis police department, there is not currently an investigation into the threats because no one has yet filed a report.

Lil Xan was recently criticised after he appeared to use the N word during a furious argument at a shopping mall.

In more footage obtained by TMZ, the 22-year-old star is seen using the racial epithet as he argues with a customer at a Taco Bell restaurant inside an Indianapolis shopping mall.

“I’m rich n****r I’m rich”, the rapper is heard to repeatedly shout. “You broke ass bitch.”

The incident came weeks after he was hospitalised for eating too many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos.

The rapper concerned fans when he posted an image of himself in the back of the ambulance. Although it was initially speculated that the incident may have been drugs related, he claimed that he had eaten too many of the spicy snack.