The Philly rapper also asked: "Is ecstasy legal out here bro?"

Lil Uzi Vert ran away from his recent interview with Nardwuar, after being creeped out by the legendary music journalist knowing “too much” about his life.

During the conversation in Vancouver, things took a bizarre turn when the US rapper began to ask The Human Serviette, “Is ecstasy legal here?” Nardwuar sidestepped the awkward question and began reading out some of the artist’s lyrics.

“No really, is ecstasy legal out here bro?” Uzi Vert said once again. “Cause somebody gave me some ecstasy from the crowd and they said it’s legal.” Nardwuar diverted for a second time by gifting Uzi Vert with some Rob Zombie artwork.

Lil Uzi Vert soon became freaked out by the well-prepped interviewer, pressing Nardwuar on where he gets his info. “I’m glad I’m a good guy because if I was under investigation for something, I’d be scared right now,” Uzi said. “How you know that?”

With a suspicious look to Nardwuar, Uzi Vert added, “He know too much, I can’t do this”, before running out of the room.

Meanwhile, Lil Uzi Vert was recently announced as part of the line-up to 2019’s Open’er Festival. Also appearing at the Polish event in July are Vampire Weekend and Rudimental.

Lil Uzi Vert teamed up with Travis Scott and Kanye West on the track ‘Watch’ back in back May. Later in the summer, the rapper was spotted moshing in the pit at a deathcore show in Philadelphia.