Singer recently collaborated with Miles Kane and Cat Power

Lana Del Rey has promised fans two new songs next week and has teased the first – ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ – which you can hear below.

Taking to Instagram, she wrote: “Two end of summer jams for ya out next week. The first is called ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’.”

She then posted a snippet in a separate Instagram message and copied in Jack Antonoff, with whom she’s recently shared several photos.

Antonoff has been a part of some of the biggest albums in recent years, after working with St. Vincent on ‘Masseduction,’ Taylor Swift on ‘1989’ and her recent LP ‘Reputation’ and Lorde on ‘Melodrama’.

The singer recently featured on a collaboration with Cat Power entitled ‘Woman‘.

And in June, Del Rey shared a song she contributed to a documentary about Elvis Presley. She wrote on her Twitter page at the time: “My composition ‘Elvis’. For the new film called ‘The King’ out now directed by Eugene Jarecki.”

Del Rey also recently collaborated with Miles Kane on his single ‘Loaded’. The LA musician co-wrote the track with Kane and Jamie T, but more of her contributions to the Last Shadow Puppets member’s upcoming new album didn’t make the final cut.

Meanwhile, the singer recently pulled out of Israel’s Meteor festival following controversy over her show there.

She wrote: “It’s important for me to perform in both Palestine and Israel and treat all my fans equally.”

“Unfortunately it hasn’t been possible to line up both visits with such short notice and therefore I’m postponing my appearance at the Meteor Festival until a time when I can schedule visits for both my Israeli and Palestinian fans, as well as hopefully other countries in the region.”

It came after a series of protests from musicians including Pink Floyd‘s Roger Waters and pro-Palestine campaigners.