The track seems set to be a part of her eagerly-anticipated new record

Lana Del Rey has continued to preview her upcoming new album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell’ with a fresh video clip of the track ‘Happiness Is A Butterfly’.

The artist first announced the title of her sixth solo studio album back in September, and just this week released the song ‘hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me…but I have it’, which is expected to make the final cut on the LP.

After previewing a possible album cut at the turn of the year, Del Rey has now continued to ramp up the anticipation for ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell’ by posting a video clip on Instagram today (January 11) of a song which, when Shazamed, is apparently called ‘Happiness Is A Butterfly’.

In the clip, Del Rey is seen holding butterflies – suggesting that the Shazam title for the track is indeed correct. Her touring bandmates and dancers Ashley Rodriguez and Alexandria Kaye also feature in the video.

Two more singles from ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell’ have also emerged since the album was first announced: ‘Venice Bitch’ and ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’.

Del Rey has confirmed that the album is finished – and she also intends to publish a book of poetry in the near future.

“I think I’m just going to self-publish it and put it out beforehand,” she said. “It’s kind of random. Which is kind of another one of those things I just want out there just for me.”