Is winter coming to Worthy Farm?

Kit Harington has downplayed rumours that the upcoming wrap party for Game Of Thrones season 8 will take place at Glastonbury 2019.

The much anticipated latest instalment of the fantasy show is set to return on April 14 – with the series compared to “a spectacle, like six movies”. To honour their hard work, co-star Maisie Williams said that the cast and team would be celebrating this June at Glastonbury.

“She’s just made that up!” responded Harington in an interview with KISS Breakfast. “Well, maybe I haven’t been invited, maybe everyone’s going to Glastonbury but me, this is the first I’ve heard of it.”

He continued: “I’ll be calling her after this and saying, ‘What’s that about then, Glastonbury wrap party? Yeah, where’s my invite?’”

Speaking of his history with the festival, Harington added: “We did Glastonbury a couple of years ago, which was brilliant.

“It was a weird Thrones, sort of, reunion. There I was with Emilia [Clarke], Richard Madden, who else? Alfie [Allen] was there, there was a whole load of us.”

So far, Stormzy has been announced as the first Pyramid Stage headliner, while Janelle Monae has been confirmed to top the bill on the West Holts Stage and Kylie Minogue will take the Sunday afternoon ‘Legends Slot’.

The Killers recently became bookies favourites to take another main stage headline slot after a flurry of bets, while Interpol are also tipped to perform due to coinciding UK tour dates. The same goes for The Stereophonics. Other rumoured acts for Glastonbury 2019 include The Cure, Lana Del Rey and Arctic Monkeys.