"I’m sorry. I’m buying it for $50,000”

Katy Perry has outbid one of her own fans to win a $50,000 date with Orlando Bloom, despite the fact that they’re an actual couple.

On Sunday, Perry performed at the One Love Malibu charity show, which raised funds for relief efforts from the Woolsey fire that destroyed huge swathes of the city last month.

But after performing at the event, Perry became an unlikely auctioneer – placing her very own boyfriend up for sale.

“This man that I am dating and totally love and respect, he is literally a Malibu OG,” Katy said as she auctioned off a motorcycle date with the star.

“That also means that when you are on the motorcycle with him you are holding him in a way that I am not excited about. You’re holding his pecs and his six-pack.”

Demand was understandably huge, and led to a fan called Laura pencilling a hefty $20,000 bid for a ride on the back of Bloom’s bike.

Things then took an unlikely turn as Perry decided to muscle out Laura with an offer of her own.

“Laura! Girl you’re going to love this,” Katy said.

“Laura, I’m sorry. I’m buying it for $50,000”.

Perry then dropped the mic and walked off the stage. Ouch.

Responding to an Instagram video of the moment, one fan said: “Thats only pocket change for you! You could have donated and let the fan have her once in a lifetime experience!”

Last month, Perry also attacked Donald Trump on Twitter after the US President suggested that the devastating blazes were the result of “forest mismanagement.”

“This is an absolutely heartless response,” said Perry.

“There aren’t even politics involved. Just good American families losing their homes as you tweet, evacuating into shelters.”