In less than a month, Yeah Yeah Yeahs' frontwoman Karen O will release her first official solo LP Crush Songs. On September 9th, the same day the album arrives, the singer will debut the album live by playing the first of four tiny venue gigs in New York City. From there, she'll head to Los Angeles on September 17th for three nights at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery's Masonic Lodge.

"I'm very pleased to announce that I'll be performing Crush Songs to some very intimate audiences," Karen O said in a statement. "If you're in the mood for love, please come join my crush odyssey at these limited engagements. I apologize in advance that these shows are so few but I guess that makes them all the more special if you can make it SO don't miss out! LUV KO"

In addition to her brief tour, Karen O and Sofar Sounds will stage Crush Songs vinyl listening parties around the globe on August 27th — from Auckland, New Zealand to Cairo, Egypt to Minneapolis, Minnesota. These listening parties will go down in peoples' living rooms, so attendance will be even more limited than Karen O's small venue shows. Visit Karen O's official site by August 21st for a chance to get an invite to a Crush Songs unveiling near you.

Crush Songs will be released via Julian Casablanca's Cult Records. "When I was 27, I crushed a lot," the 35-year old vocalist said in a statement about the collection. "These songs were written and recorded in private around this time. They are the soundtrack to what was an ever-continuing love crusade."

Karen O Tour Dates

September 9-11 - New York, NY @ Manderley Bar at the McKittrick Hotel
September 12 - New York, NY @ Le Poisson Rouge
September 17-19 - Los Angeles, CA @ Masonic Lodge at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
October 4 & 5 - London, England @ Bush Hall
October 7 - Berlin, Germany @ Heimathafen