Juliette Lewis got 'real' with fans on Twitter.

The 41-year-old actress attended the New York City screening of her fresh indie film Kelly & Cal Thursday night, but the excitement of the day seems to have gotten the better of her.

On Friday, Juliette admitted to fans on Twitter she suffered a minor bout of insomnia after the event was over, which led her to spontaneously attend a rock concert.

'We're all just barely hangin on half the time. Lets be real,' she wrote on the micro-blogging website, after tweeting: 'I couldn't sleep last night then wandered into @boweryballroom and saw @Interpol !! Thank you for being great hosts. U absolutely killed it!'

Juliette portrays punk rocker-turned-suburban mother Kelly in comedy flick Kelly & Cal.

Her character is frustrated and missing her old life throughout the movie, and the stunning brunette previously spoke about how important it is for her to portray emotions authentically when she's acting.

"The more uncomfortable it is, the most honest it is going to be, if you know what I mean. You want to get out of premeditation and live and breathe in the moment," she explained to iconvsicon.com. "All I ever hope is that audiences believe everything I am doing and that it looks as easy as breathing. The acting on a cellular level is tough because I think I am changing a little bit. I am just brutality within my own head! It is pretty horrifying!"

Juliette has several projects underway. She is starring in two TV series between now and next year, including Wayward Pines and Secrets & Lies.

She is also attached to a part in Jem and the Holograms, a remake of the beloved 1980s cartoon