The emo rapper will follow up last year's 'Goodbye & Good Riddance' soon

Juice WRLD has confirmed the title and release date for his second album.

The emo rapper released his debut ‘Goodbye & Good Riddance’ last May and had hinted a follow-up was on the way last week when he captioned an Instagram post: “IM JUST WAITING FOR MY ALBUM TO DROP.”

Now, the star, whose real name is Jarad Higgins, has announced some of the details of his next release. ‘A Deathrace For Love’ will be released on March 8. A tracklisting, any features, and the artwork are yet to be confirmed.

“I’m losing my mind and I’m loving every minute of it,” he wrote on Twitter when announcing the record. “Just in time for the drop of the album.”

Recently, Juice WRLD has collaborated with a number of big artists, including Halsey, whose ‘Without Me’ remix he featured on, Future, and Panic! At The Disco’s Brendon Urie.

Of the latter collaboration, producer Benny Blanco told Zane Lowe: “It’s so cool to see both of these guys from such different worlds coming together and just really vibing on the same shit. Juice knows exactly where he was the first time he heard Panic! At The Disco, ‘I Write Sins Not Tragedies’. Brendon knows exactly where he was the first time he heard Juice WRLD. They’re both equally important to each other’s lives. Brendon was like, ‘That shit’s keeping me inspired now.”

Last year, Juice WRLD told NME he thought music had a better chance of connecting with people if it was personal and honest. “Sometimes, if it sounds good and if it reaches people’s ears, it’s gonna be a hit,” he said.

“But I feel like you have a better chance of reaching people if you speak from a personal standpoint. Like, Future and Drake dropped the mixtape ‘What A Time To Be Alive’, right? And it’s about rich people problems! Stuff that certain rich people go through day-to-day. Somebody who’s just starting out and still lives with their parents can’t drop a project talking about the same stuff.”