Jennifer Lopez would never send a sexually explicit text.
The 46-year-old made the admission about 'sexting' during a game of J.Lo or J No on the Live with Kelly and Michael show in America on Tuesday (29March16), when the hosts asked her opinion on a host of things, stating 'J No' to anything she felt negatively about.
Spanx, the shapewear favoured by celebrities, singing in the shower and carbohydrates all got the 'J.Lo' treatment from Jennifer, but when it came to sexting, it was a different response entirely.
"(It's) dangerous," she said. "I'm just going to have to say J No." She offered up no further explanation as to why she felt that way.
Once the game was over, Jennifer opened up about how she manages to juggle all her work commitments while raising her eight-year-old twins Max and Emme.
As well as her music career, the star has a Las Vegas residency, TV cop show Shades of Blue and her judging commitments on the final series of American Idol to fit into her busy schedule.
"I really do enjoy it," she explained. "I wanna take advantage of the opportunities I have right now. My kids, we have so many amazing experiences together because of my job. And I just feel so grateful to be able to do it."
However, Jennifer admits she sometimes only makes it home once the children are in bed, so she has started taking pictures with them as they sleep to prove she was there.
"I always check on you, I check on you all through the night, all the time," she continued, adding the twins ask how they would know if she had been there. "I started taking pictures so they know."
Jennifer welcomed the twins in 2008 with ex-husband Marc Anthony.