Make it happen...

James Corden has revealed that he’s eyeing up BTS to star on his ever-popular ‘Carpool Karaoke’ series.

After previously sharing a ride with the likes of Paul McCartney, Ed Sheeran and Foo Fighters, the Late Late Show host is now hoping to sign up the hugely popular K-pop stars.

“I want @BTS_twt to come on my show and perform serendipity so bad!” he wrote on Twitter

“Maybe we could even sing it in a #CarpoolKaraoke?”

Although BTS are yet to directly respond to the request, it prompted huge excitement among their fans.

“YESSS I want to hear Serendipity, my favorite song ever in carpool karaoke!! You have a great taste James, Jimin’s song is absolutely beautiful”, one fan replied.

Another said: “Please do it! It will break the mind set of some westerners that anything that is non-english is “just noises”! Help break the prejudice and show them that music is universal, no matter what language it is.”

In other BTS news, it was announced yesterday (August 28) that the group have broken Taylor Swift‘s YouTube record for the most-watched video over 24 hours.

Swift previously set the record when she returned last year with her single ‘Look What You Made Me Do’. The video racked up 43.2 million views in one day. However, BTS’ video for ‘Idol’ has now bested the pop star’s hit, gaining over 45 million views in its first 24 hours online.