90200.jpg

Iggy Azalea is having Demi Lovato as a bridesmaid at her wedding.

The Problem singer got engaged to NBA player Nick Young earlier this month. And the 25-year-old has already started planning their nuptials.

"[I'm going to have] four bridesmaids," she told chat show host James Corden. "Literally everyone I'm friends with. Demi Lovatos going to be one of my bridesmaids."

The Australian star took part in the comedian's Carpool segment. As well as singing some of her biggest hits, Iggy also agreed to let the Brit officiate her wedding if he gets ordained. However when James asked if she would become a bridezilla, the blonde answered with a firm "No".

But that didn't stop the pair from heading to a bridal shop in LA to try on dresses.

"Are we going to push 'em up or let 'em rest?" the cheeky host asked, referring to Iggy's breasts, which she had enlarged last year. "Let 'em rest," she replied, adding that shopping for dresses was "always hard when I have a big butt!"

It seems that Iggy isn't the only one with thoughts of the nuptials on their mind. She revealed to James that her fiancé is also coming up with ideas for the big day.

"Nick wants to have R Kelly perform at our wedding so he can sing 'Marry the P***y' at our wedding," she laughed.

This isn't the first time Iggy has spoken about her impending wedding since announcing the engagement. Earlier this week she revealed that the ceremony wouldn't be taking place in her homeland.

"He's got a large family and mine is quite small so it's easier to shift them all over here," she explained to host Richard Wilkins on Australia's Today show. "I did think of it, it would be nice to have a wedding in Australia [but] it's not a possibility."