The 'A Star Is Born' interviews are all starting to sound the same

It seems that Lady Gaga can’t stop saying the same thing about her A Star is Born co-star and director Bradley Cooper.

The musician plays Ally in the new remake of the classic movie, a singer-songwriter who is given her big break by ageing star Jackson Maine (Bradley Cooper).

The pair have been giving interviews during the film’s press run and some have started to notice that Lady Gaga keeps repeating herself when it comes to thanking Cooper.

‘There can be 100 people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you but all it takes is one and it just changes your whole life…” she’s heard saying in multiple interviews.

While Cooper tends to smile back at Gaga at the beginning of the press run, he seemingly runs out of ways to act surprised towards the end of it.

Some fans have begun poking fun at the interview blunder. One Twitter user wrote “Lady Gaga repeating her “there can be 100 people in the room” at every single interview is so wholly me at any party desperately clinging to any anecdote I have ever told, I want to die!!!!!!!!!!!” while another tweeted the singer, “@ladygaga what happens when all 100 of the people in the room don’t believe in you and bradley cooper isn’t there?”

Previously, the singer said that she couldn’t have been in A Star Is Born without making her album ‘Joanne‘.

“I think things come in sequence and artists, you know, I think that we move them to a certain cadence in a sequence, in the way that we want to put things into the world that we believe in,” she said. “But especially with the song ‘Shallow’ being such a crucial moment in the film. I did work on ‘Joanne’ with Mark Ronson and I worked on ‘Shallow’ with Mark Ronson, and Andrew Wyatt, and Anthony Rossomando.”