You remember when Thanos threw that whole planet at Iron Man?"

Despite releasing surprise new album ‘Kamikaze‘ only last week, Eminem is already back in the studio working on new material – and it looks like it could be a response to Machine Gun Kelly.

The record was loaded with controversial moments and taking aim at many others with a number of ‘diss tracks‘. Among them was Machine Gun Kelly who came under attack on the song ‘Not Alike’ where he rapped: “Now you wanna come and fuck with me, huh? / This little cock-sucker, he must be feeling himself / He wants to keep up his tough demeanour, so he does a feature / Decided to team up with Nina.”

He added: “But next time you don’t gotta use Tech N9ne if you wanna come at me with a sub-machine gun/And I’m talking to you but you already know who the fuck you are, Kelly/I don’t use sublims and sure as fuck don’t sneak-diss/But keep commenting on my daughter Hailie.”

Kelly then hit back with the diss track ‘Rap Devil‘ – mocking his track ‘Rap God’.

Now in a new interview, Shady Records-signed producer and D12 affiliate Mr. Porter has suggested that Eminem is at work on a response.

“Right now, he in there working,” Porter told Skoglund16 TV. “We doing something else right now, but trust me, we’ll get to it. I’ll tell you this: I wouldn’t wanna be [Machine Gun Kelly]. It’s great that you took that opportunity and did that, hey, kudos to you, good for you. The one thing that I’m worried about . . . You remember when Thanos threw that whole planet at Iron Man? [It will be like that].”

On ‘Rap Devil’, Kelly claimed Eminem only came up with the track because he’s “sober and bored” whilst also telling him to get over the comments he made in 2012. He also criticised Eminem’s albums, rapping: “Still can’t cover up the fact the last four albums as bad as your selfie.”

The feud dates back to 2012 over comments Machine Gun Kelly made about Eminem’s daughter on social media, tweeting that she was “hot as fuck.”

Since the comments, Machine Gun Kelly alleged that he was banned from various media outlets and in a freestyle with the LA Lakers he rapped: “I’m my favourite rapper alive since my favourite rapper banned me from Shade 45.” Before the feud, Machine Gun Kelly often cited Eminem as one of his greatest influences.

This week also saw D12 rapper Bizarre warn Machine Gun Kelly about the aftermath.

“Boy, the repercussions… oof,” he said. “The boy gonna do you something nasty. Y’all better stop playing with that boy,”