89488.jpg

Jason Derulo says his new album is filled with tunes 'for the bedroom'.

The Wiggle singer is gearing up to release his new record, Everything Is 4, on June 2. And during a chat with MTV News, the 25-year-old revealed a little about what fans can expect from his fresh music.

'There is a portion of the album that has that '80s vibe, but there are some slower records that are for the bedroom,' he said. 'There's a lot of different faces.'

Everything Is 4 is Jason's fourth album, following his last successful cut with 2014's Talk Dirty, which was a reissue of his 2013 record Tattoos. When asked why he had chosen the name for his current disc, Jason found the moniker easy to explain and the musician also revealed some of the LP's featured collaborations.

'Four is a number that follows us around, representing a strong foundation,' he said. 'I've got a lot of people on this. I got J. Lo on the album - Stevie Wonder.'

Other stars to work with Jason include Meghan Trainor, K. Michelle and Keith Urban.

The singer also thinks he's bringing a more mature sound to his latest effort.

'I feel like it's my best work thus far, and I'm excited to share it,' he told PerezHilton.com last month. 'I've been working on it for the past eight months and I'm excited to get it out there to the people. I think the biggest difference with this album is the element of growth. I really feel like I've grown up in the past eight months. A lot has happened in my life and experiences just force you to grow up. I feel like I've grown more in the past eight months than in the whole of the rest of my life."