Rita Ora, Demi Lovato and Ellie Goulding also feature on 'What Is Love?'

Craig David, Stefflon Don, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding and Marina And The Diamonds are set to feature on Clean Bandit’s new album ‘What Is Love?’.

The LP is the follow-up to the band’s 2014 debut ‘New Eyes’ and is due for release on November 30.

Craig David is set to feature on ‘We Were Just Kids’, Stefflon Don appears on ‘Last Goodbye’ and Marina – who they released ‘Disconnect’ with last year – provides guest vocals on opening track ‘Baby’ with Latin star Luis Fonsi.

Elsewhere, Rita Ora features on the song ‘Nowhere’ with US rapper KYLE. Further tracks feature Charlie XCX, Ellie Goulding, Sean Paul and Demi Lovato.

“Fandits! Our new album What Is Love? is coming on November 30,” the group wrote in a tweet, accompanied by a short trailer. “We can’t wait to share new music with you very soon!”

Meanwhile, Clean Bandit collaborator Jess Glynne recently responded to complaints from Jet2 passengers voicing their frustration at her song ‘Hold My Hand’ being played repeatedly during flights.

Over the summer, a plethora of passengers took to social media to complain about the song being overplayed by the holiday company.

“I’m gonna just say to Jet2 and to everybody out there, look – I didn’t make them do it like that,” she responded. “I agreed to, you know, let them have my song and, you know, I apologise if it annoys you!”

She continued: “Thing is I understand though, when you hear something over and over again and apparently they play it like seven times before they take off so… You know, it’s a lot!”