89391.jpg

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend will have children before long, but not 'super soon'.

The 29-year-old model has been married to the 36-year-old singer since September 2013, and they were dating for six years before that. Despite the length of their relationship the pair aren't quite ready for the pitter patter of tiny feet yet, although that might be changing in the not too distant future.

"Soon!" Chrissy laughed when People asked if children are on the horizon. 'Not super soon, but definitely. We love kids. I picture us with three or four."

It's not surprising that the model isn't quite ready for motherhood yet, as she has so much else on her plate. As well as her career in fashion she has positioned herself as a food expert and has a cookbook coming out, plus she's hosting the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.

John's music career is in full swing too, so Chrissy reasons there's probably never going to be an ideal time for them to become parents.

'John and I go hard in everything we do," she explained. "And we like a bit of chaos.'

Chrissy has caused John a red face in the past thanks to her outspoken nature. She famously alluded to the most public place the pair of them had got intimate at this year's Grammy Awards, noting it was likely 'the Obama thing'. Neither of the couple confirmed what she meant, only insisting it was nothing to do with the White House.

The model can't have got in too much trouble with her spouse though, as she is still firmly ensconced in the honeymoon period.

'It's sort of effortless ' for now at least. People must think I'm lying when I talk about how good my husband is, but by all definitions he really is perfect,' she gushed