"You don't understand why I'm so fuckin' successful"

The feud between Cardi B and Nicki Minaj has reached a new public level, with Cardi B posting a series of angry rants against the rapper on Instagram. Check them out below.

The pair were recently involved in a brawl at New York Fashion Week last month, before things took a turn yesterday when Cardi B‘s sister claimed the rapper leaked the ‘Bodak Yellow’ star’s phone number online in retaliation. Nicki denied the claims and added that Cardi had been attacked by her Love And Hip Hop co-star Rah Ali at the event rather than security. Now, Cardi B has hit back at a range of Minaj’s claims on Instagram.

“You lie so much you can’t keep up with your fuckin’ lies,” Cardi said. “First you say you’ve got the footage, but then you say you wanna pay somebody $100,000 if they give you the footage? Yo, make sense when you’re talking!”

From there, the videos also see Cardi B address claims that she prevented Offset and 21 Savage from doing a video with minaj for ‘No Flag’ and also stopped 21 Savage from appearing on the remix to ‘Krippy Kush’ – claiming that this was in fact due to issues the rapper had with his child.

Threatening legal action for Minaj’s claims that she acquired a spot on G-Eazy’s ‘No Limit’ through unfair meant, Cardi added: “Maybe I should sue you for defamation of character since you wanna claim that I’m using something called payola, because you don’t understand why I’m so fuckin’ successful.”

However, it looked as if peace might be possible when Cardi said that she had grown bored of their feud.

“I’m tired of talking about it too,” said Cardi. “I’m tired of the fucking whole internet shit, I’m tired of the interview shit. If you really wanna talk about it, you know where to link me. … We can talk about it, or we can fight it out. I’m with whatever.”

Minaj then responded on Twitter, calling Cardi “The only rapper in the history of rap who can only talk about deals and songs she’s supposedly turned down cuz she can’t talk about a verse she’s ever written. Fkn fraud.”

She continued: “I’ll pay you to take a lie detector test about every claim I made on #QueenRadio. You won’t. I must admit you’re a convincing liar. You looked me dead in my face & said you told ya man not to do the “no flags” video cuz I was dissing you. London on da Track got the same call.”

“We can…

Get on live & have the convo for the world to see.

Do a lie detector test TOGETHER

Do an interview on #QueenRadio

“*** ORRR we can both sit in a room together, hear a beat for the first time, and have ourselves FILMED WRITING TO IT!!!!!! #DipVIDEO OUT NOW”

The row found respite when Cardi shared a screenshot of Minaj’s message “I know this stuff is entertaining & funny to a lot of people but I won’t be discussing this nonsense anymore,” adding the response “Arlight then! Let’s keep it positive and keep it pushing”.