Bjork's Vulnicura Named Rough Trade's Album Of The Year 2015

Bjork's stunning 2015 album Vulnicura has been named as the best album of the year by record label Rough Trade.

The Icelandic genius cancelled the last leg of her tour for the album, citing that singing the record was 'intense' and had an 'internal clock of it different to the other ones' - due to the album leaking and the heavily personal nature of Vulnicura.

Now, Rough Trade have declared it as 2015's greatest record - saying it's 'arguably her finest album'.

"Bold, defiant, personal, with signature kaleidoscopic exuberance, this is a truly extraordinary work of art," say Rough Trade. "In a male-dominated music business, Bjork is an inspirational game-changer, someone we hugely respect and admire, an artist we can't recommend highly enough."

Bjork recently performed a special Halloween DJ gig at Rough Trade East in London, and is said to be working on new material.
Big win. Honestly, I've heard so many good things about this album and it's been sitting in my library... personally I'm going to listen all the way through when I get a chance today.