Big Sean is everywhere. As he gears up for the Feb. 24 release of his album Dark Sky Paradise, the G.O.O.D. Music rapper has been working overtime.

A day after attending Kanye West’s Yeezy x adidas Originals show at New York Fashion Week and performing at Roc City Classic and Hot 97’s “Tip-Off” concert, he jetted back to L.A. to perform at Power 106’s “Valentine’s Crush” concert at The Forum in L.A. Sean was still wearing his Yeezy Boosts, which Kanye had given him at his epic House of Blues show in L.A.

“It energized me. I had my family there, I had my fans there, I had my people there, it was an emotional thing,”. “We came a long, long way, just from a city where it’s hard to come up out of, Detroit. We appreciate every single soul that holds us down.”

He showed off the $350 sneakers and praised his mentor for his innovation. “Shout out to ‘Ye for not just executing the shoes, the clothes were really great,” said Sean. “I’ve never really seen a fashion show presented like that. … He changing the game as usual. Proud of my big bro, proud to be a part of a team that really cares about quality and just making a difference.”

After hitting the stage at “Valentine’s Crush,” Sean dropped his lost verse to Drake’s “Used To.” When asked if his version was the original, he replied, “I don’t know.”

But he did go out and support his friend Drake’s mixtape If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late. “Yeah, of course. I bought it. I think it’s great. That’s the homie. I got nothin’ but love for them OVO boys. They my dogs right there.”